Spread the love
*** For 4 Person ***
- Cream: 2 cups
- Milk: a cup (liquid)
- Vanilla: a small spoon
- Sugar: a cup and a half
- Eggs: 3 pieces
- Salt: pinch
- Heat the cream and milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk the eggs and a cup of sugar in another bowl, and slowly pour the egg mixture over the milk and cream mixture and beat quickly, then add the salt and vanilla, and mix the ingredients together well.
- Add the remaining cup of sugar with one and a half cups of water to the fire in a new bowl, and stir until melted on slightly high heat, until the sugar caramelizes and melts, and becomes a slightly burnt color.
- Spread the sugar mixture in the serving dishes intended for cream caramel, then pour the caramel mixture on it, and put it on a tray in the oven.
- Fill the tray with water to soak the dishes, until the middle of it (a water bath around the tray).
- Bake the cream caramel in the oven for about half an hour, then when you remove it from the oven, leave it until it cools completely.
- Turn the cream into a cooled caramel at the time of serving in a glass dish so that the caramel layer is on top.
- Bonne Appétit!