Spread the love
*** For 2 Persons ***
- Beef fillet: 2 slices
- Butter: a tablespoon
- Lettuce: 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper: half a teaspoon
- BBQ sauce: half a cup
- French bread: 2 loaves (for sandwiches)
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the steak, season with salt and pepper, and stir until browned and soft.
- Cut the steak into very thin slices, then return to the pan and add 1/4 cup of barbecue and stir for 5 minutes.
- Spread the rest of the barbecue sauce on the sandwich bread, then spread the steak and lettuce and serve.
- Bonne Appétit!